2 August 2015

Introducing New Pampers Pants

Hi everyone. I'm really sorry to have been so quiet of late.

I've started a new job with new hours etc, so it's been quite hectic. 

From being busy at the office to sitting in traffic and then rushing to get supper ready, there are never enough hours in a day for a working mum.

But now that we have caught up, I can't wait to share some exciting news with you.

I was over the moon to hear that Pampers would be giving me a sample of the new Pampers Unisex pants to review.

Naturally I jumped at the opportunity as I have used Pampers nappies on my daughter Danielle since she was born.

It is a tried and tested nappy that our family swears by, so it was only fitting that we check this new product out.




For those of you that have not heard about the new Pamper pants here are a few cool features:

*New unisex design that is easy to use.

*Extra Sleep-Layer: absorbs wetness and distributes it evenly across the core for up to 12 hours of dryness.

*2 Dry-zones:  Pampers Pants have a unique acquisition system consisting of 2 layers.

*All-around fit: stretchy waistband and leg cuffs adapt to baby shapes and movements for a perfect fit in all positions.

*Less bulky design: enabling anatomical fit and allowing maximum freedom of movement. 


*Breathable: Micropores enable vapor to travel from inside to outside of the diaper to help your baby stay dry.

Over the next week I will be trying out the new Pampers pants on my daughter Danielle, so keep a look out for my review post as well as an exciting giveaway! ;)

1 comment:

  1. REHANA SEEDAT email: rehanaseedat71@gmail.com I have tweeted and shared post via facebook. Emailed answer to question

    ReplyDelete